Sunday, January 3, 2010

Notes at the Kiddy Section (becuse I do not have Word on my my new comp)



-White wax crayon (cray-ON) NOT (crown)
-Sewing needles
-Sharpie marker
-Water-based markers
-Sealant spray (for photos)
-White out
-Colored pencils (this little boy keeps coming near me and freaking me out...I think he has a crush on me)...(ok now he is sitting by me. ARG! Go away!)

-Ok, I just got kicked out of the kiddy section because I had my computer plugged in. Kids might "trip on the cord". The lady was nice that told me to leave. I was only in there cause the whole place was so packed! Anyway, now I am in a big, comfortable chair with "adults". lol


-"free flowing, water-based paint. Ink.

-Condensed milk- and foam stamps.

-Crackle paste, molding paste.

-Distressed ink pads,alcohol inks.

-Rubber stamps.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you noted that the lady that asked you to leave said it in a "nice way." I love it that you are in bookstores, too. Train up a child in the way they should go...
    You are a doll!

    ReplyDelete